Thursday 10 November 2016

OUGD601 - Primary Research - Contacting Vanja Golubovic

Today I sent out my first email to a 'contemporary designer' in the hopes that they will respond to some questions that I have devised for them. I contacted Vanja Golubovic. 

The email was as follows:


Hello,

My name is Cameron Wolfe. I’m currently in my final year studying Graphic Design at Leeds College of Art, UK.
I came across your work whilst researching for my thesis project and thought it would be valuable to get in contact. Your poster designs for Tresor caught my eye in particular whilst visiting Berlin earlier this year. 

My research project is focused on the current condition of graphic design culture, and since you are a contemporary designer, I thought it would interesting to get your insight on this topic

I am investigating the discourse of design’s short history, examining the impact that various social, political and technological shifts have had on our practice worldwide throughout the decades.

It would mean a lot if I could get your opinions on these current issues and I’d also be intrigued to find out about 
your personal design process.

If you have a spare moment, please let me know and I will send over the questions.

look forward to hearing from you soon!


All the best,

Cameron

*Awaiting a response*

No comments:

Post a Comment