Monday 12 December 2016

OUGD601 - Time Management - 12/12/16

Time management is something I am pretty good at, however I have struggled somewhat with keeping organised and on top of things with COP3 so far. With exactly one month to go until the deadline, I have decided to devise a daily plan in order to make sure I make good progress before the end of the year. Admittedly, I am not at a point I would have liked to have been with the dissertation, I am quite behind. However I intend to have at least 6,000 words done before I go home for Christmas, which will be achievable provided I follow my time plan:

Goals – 10/12/16
Complete Signs and Surfaces section
Continue with introduction
Do some blogging if you have time

Goals – 11/12/16
Re-write synthesis paragraph
Blogging if you feel up to it

Goals – 12/12/16
Edit Communication section
Develop some practical work

Goals – 13/12/16 
Start Politics section

Goals – 14/12/16
Finish Politics section
Develop practical work

Goals – 15/12/16
Start Roles section
Continue with practical work

Goals – 16/12/16
Finish roles section
Continue with practical work

Blog about books used throughout the research and how they are relevant


No comments:

Post a Comment