Monday 10 October 2016

OUGD601 - Dissertation Topic Presentation

In preparation for a group discussion, I produced a simple presentation summarising the intentions of my COP3 research project. Doing this task aided me in finalising my chosen topic and research interests, as I had been struggling to articulate my initial ideas into a specific line of inquiry.

I now feel confident with the research project titles that I have generated and believe it my investigation will produce some very interesting and exciting results. I feel that my chosen topic is fairly unique and has perhaps not been explored yet on my course which makes me excited to undertake the research. I must now choose one title and use this as a basis to start the written element. I am going to utilise the crit/discussion session to help me settle on a question. 













No comments:

Post a Comment