Wednesday 4 March 2015

OUGD401 - Practical Work - Survival Posters

These posters will be printed on a very large scale, depending on my budget. Ideally I would love to print them on A1, but A2 will look good as well. They are summarised survival tips taken from the zine that I have produced. They are intended to be witty and not taken too seriously and I think I have achieved this through my design choices of type, layout and imagery.

They are supposed to be very eye catching and grab your attention. I think they convey a good understand of the topic and link nicely to my essay and for me communicate the extent to which post-modern did impact graphic design as I am essentially mimicking its style. I think these posters would be suitable for a wide target audience. If these appeared during the 1980's and 90's I think they would be received as even more witty and funny as I would have been responding to the current contemporary trend. In 2015, I think they will still be received well as post-modernism is still quite a debated topic especially within the art and design world.














No comments:

Post a Comment